Asian Stuffed Mushrooms
Show off your cooking skills with a little bit of soy sauce mixed with peppers, turkey and onions and make these absolutely delicious Asian Stuffed Mushrooms part of your repertoire. They’re easy to make and hard to resist, which keeps everyone happy.
- 24 large mushrooms (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 3/4 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
How to make it
- Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve stems. Place mushroom caps in large bowl. In small bowl, combine soy sauce and sherry; pour over mushrooms.
- Cover and marinate at least 1 hour, stirring once after 30 minutes.
- Finely chop reserved mushrooms stems. Place in large bowl with turkey, oats, green onions, pepper, egg white, mustard and garlic; mix well.
- Drain mushroom caps, reserving marinade. Fill caps with turkey mixture, packing well and mounding slightly. Place on broiler pan. Brush tops with reserved marinade.
- Broil 7 to 8 inches from heat 15 to 18 minutes or until turkey is cooked through. Serve immediately.