Asian Cashew Crunch Snack Mix
First off, no, you will not need to use chopsticks. Unless you really want to. They’re incredibly fun but you might just end up with snack mix all over the place. This savoury snack with an Asian twist is easy to make and perfect anytime, day or night.
- 1 16-ounce box Quaker® Oatmeal SquaresTM Cereal (about 8 cups)
- One 3-ounce can chow mein noodles (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup cashews or peanuts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
How to make it
- Heat oven to 250°F. In 13 x 9-inch baking pan, combine cereal, chow mein noodles and cashews; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, garlic powder and onion powder; blend well. Quickly pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Transfer to baking sheet, spreading mixture in even layer. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.