Apple Raisin Munch Snack Mix
There are literally hundreds of occasions when you wouldn’t mind munching on some kind of snack. But instead of going for the same old standbys whip up a big bowl of our Apple Raisin Munch Snack Mix. It’s the perfect snack for however you plan on spending your day.
- 1 tablespoon margarine (70% vegetable oil spread in sticks)
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 4 cups Quaker® Oatmeal SquaresTM Cereal
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dried apple slices, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
How to make it
- In 4-quart microwaveable bowl or storage container, microwave vegetable oil spread on HIGH 10 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon; microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add cereal; stir well. Add apples and raisins; mix until pieces are evenly coated.
- Spread on waxed paper-lined baking sheet and cool completely. Store tightly covered up to 1 week.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last