Apple-Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal cookies are classic but even classics can use a little boost now and then. Show off your culinary creativity by adding apple and cranberry to Quaker’s classic Oatmeal cookie recipe to boost smiles to a whole new level.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 2/3 cups dried cranberries
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375° F. Beat margarine and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour; cinnamon, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats, apple and cranberries.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. (Centres will be soft.) Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last