5 Layer Hummus
- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Crisps
- 1 container Sabra® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 container Sabra® Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted & peeled
How to make it:
- In a small bowl whisk together sour cream, lime juice and cilantro.
- Set aside.
- Mash avocados in medium bowl then whisk until smooth.
- Spread hummus in even layer on the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over hummus.
- Dollop avocado over cheese and spread out with a spatula.
- Dollop sour cream over avocado and spread out with a spatula.
- Top with salsa and spread out with a spatula.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Crisps.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.