Fruit and Honey Granola
This granola recipe puts summer sunshine in a bowl for a bright start to the morning. It’s great with yogurt, but today it’s milk. Notice how it trickles through the dry valleys of clustered oat, nut, and honey. Then think about the things that matter to you and know you’ve already done the first thing right.
- 3-1/2 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 6-ounce package diced dried mixed fruit (about 1-1/3 cups)
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine oats and pecans; mix well. Spread evenly in 15 x 10‑inch jelly roll pan or on rimmed baking sheet.
- In small bowl, combine honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon and salt (if desired); mix well. Pour over oat mixture; mix well.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Stir in dried fruit. Cool completely. Store tightly covered up to 1 week.