Tostitos® Spicy Salsa Cheese Ball
Easy to make and easy to eat – perfect for a weekday snack or happy hour.
- 1 bag (300 g) Tostitos® Strips tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Extra Hot Salsa
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
How to make it
- Melt butter in small skillet set over medium-low heat; toast bread crumbs for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove from heat; stir in 1 tbsp parsley. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine salsa, cream cheese, Cheddar, green onions, garlic and remaining parsley. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Shape cheese mixture into ball; roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Serve cheese ball with Tostitos® Strips tortilla chips for dipping.
Tip: Can be prepared, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 3 days. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last