Tostitos® Extra Spicy Meatballs
Give your meatballs a spicy kick with Tostitos® Extra Hot Salsa.
- 1 jar Tostitos® Extra Hot Salsa
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190º C). In large mixing bowl, combine beef, pork, half of the Parmesan, bread crumbs, half of the parsley, egg, garlic, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 24 balls; arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium heat, heat Tostitos® Extra Hot Salsa with tomato sauce. Add meatballs to skillet; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs to serving dish; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
Tip: Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer, or serve as a main dish with rice or pasta.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last