Chef Matt Basile's Poke Bites
Make any night a little fancier with these easy Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips poke bites.
Matt Basile is a Canadian chef and bestselling cookbook author, and the founder of Toronto street food brand, Fidel Gastro’s. As the 2021 Tostitos ambassador, Matt will create effortless recipes, which require minimal time in the kitchen, but deliver on flavour and crunch.
Tostitos products have always been a staple in my home, so I am excited to be putting a unique spin on some of my favourite products. Over the course of the year, I’ll share simple and approachable recipes that are fun and don’t require hours in the kitchen, but will be sure to impress your loved ones. I hope you enjoy my delicious dishes and snacks!
- 20 Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp Tostitos® Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1 lb fresh sushi-grade salmon, skin removed cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 a ripe but firm avocado, cut into cubes same size as salmon
- 2 radishes, cut into matchstick
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp black and white mixed sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make it
- Lightly salt the salmon cubes in a large mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and mix thoroughly.
- Then add Tostitos® Roasted Garlic Salsa, sriracha, mayo, the sliced white bulb section of the green onions (save greens for garnish), avocado pieces and sesame seeds and mix until the salmon fully absorb.
- Then place a generous amount of the poke on each Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chip. Top with radish matchsticks and green onions.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last