- 1 bag Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
- 5-6 large, ripe Tomatoes, sliced
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup warm Chicken stock or water, optional
- Cream for topping, optional
- Fresh Basil for topping, optional
How to make it
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, oil, salt and pepper to taste and spread on to a foil covered cookie sheet or roasting pan..
- Roast in oven for 30-45 minutes or until tomatoes wilt. Cool for 10 minutes..
- Place roasted tomatoes and garlic mix into blender.
- Add warm stock to taste. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Swirl cream and sprinkle basil on top before serving..
- Serve with Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips on the side or as a topping.