A good breakfast always starts at home. When it’s homemade you have the freedom to pick your ingredients. This granola is built around the goodness of oats and can be tailored to your taste and nutrition goals.
- 3-1/2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup sliced unblanched almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350° F. In large bowl, combine oats, almonds and walnuts. In small bowl, stir together honey, oil, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Drizzle over oat mixture; mix well. Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool completely in pan on wire rack. Store tightly covered for up to 2 weeks.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last