Easter Egg Oatmeal Cookie Cups
- 1 1/4 cups Quick Quaker® Oats
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- ⅔ cup plus 1/4 cup almond butter, divided
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, with a separate 1/4 for topping
- 1/4 cup minced mini chocolate candy eggs
- 20 mini chocolate candy eggs
How to make it
- To a large food processor, add the oats, flax, hemp hearts, 2/3 cup almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, salt and 1/4 cup coconut. Process until mixed throughout.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle in the minced mini chocolate candy eggs.
- Press two-tablespoon balls into mini silicone muffin tins and press a hole into the middle (not all the way through!).
- Add one small teaspoon of almond butter and a sprinkle of shredded coconut, then top with one chocolate candy egg. Enjoy at room temperature or out of the fridge.