Cinnamon Oat Rolls
Saturday morning is a great time to sit back and enjoy something sweet for breakfast. Grab the weekend crossword, a cup of joe, and sink your teeth into a freshly baked batch of sticky-sweet Cinnamon Oat Rolls
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed according to package directions
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon) margarine or butter, melted
- 3/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
How to make it
- Let dough stand, covered, at room temperature 15 minutes to relax. Spray 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, sugar and cinnamon. Add margarine; mix well. Stir in raisins; set aside.
- Roll dough into 12 x 10-inch rectangle. (Dough will be very elastic.) Spread evenly with oat mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Starting from long side, roll up; pinch seam to seal. With sharp knife, cut into 9 slices about 1-1/4 inches wide; place in prepared pan, cut sides down. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise in warm place 30 minutes or until nearly doubled in size.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake rolls 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan on wire rack; remove from pan. Spread tops of rolls with marmalade. Serve warm.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last