Flamin’ Hot® Crispy Baked Wings
Sunday game plan: double-dredged baked chicken tenders – made extra-crispy with Flamin’ Hot®.
- 2 cups RUFFLES® FLAMIN’ HOT® Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN’ HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Veggie sticks, for serving
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In food processor, pulse RUFFLES® FLAMIN' HOT® Bar-B-Q potato chips and baking powder until lightly crushed; transfer to shallow dish. Set aside.
- Pulse CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN’ HOT® cheese flavoured snacks and flour in food processor until finely ground; transfer to separate shallow dish.
- Place eggs in separate shallow dish. Dredge chicken fingers in ground Puffs; dip into eggs, then coat in chips.
- Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with veggie sticks.
Tip: Serve with hot sauce and ranch dressing for dipping if desired.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Flamin' Hot® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last