Ruffles® Flamin’ Hot® Bar-B-Q Burgs
Nothing goes better with a charbroiled burger on the B-B-Q than the CRUNCH of Ruffles® Flamin’ Hot® Bar-B-Q potato chips.
- 4 cups RUFFLES® FLAMIN’ HOT® Bar-B-Q Potato Chips, divided
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 8 oz Swiss cheese block
- 4 brioche buns, split
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 dill pickles, for serving
How to make it
- In food processor, pulse 1 cup RUFFLES® FLAMIN’ HOT® Bar-B-Q potato chips until crushed. Cut cheese block into 4 large cubes; set aside.
- Mix together beef and crushed chips; divide into 4 portions and roll into balls. Press cheese cube into each portion, wrapping meat around it to completely enclose the cheese. Shape each meat portion into 4-inch wide thick patties.
- Preheat grill to medium-high; grease grate well. Grill burgers, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meat reads 160°F. Meanwhile, grill buns for 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
- Assemble burgers in buns with mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, mustard, bacon, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, and some of the remaining chips.
- Serve burgers with dill pickles and remaining chips.
Tip: Substitute Cheddar or Monterey Jack for Swiss cheese if desired.