Thanksgiving Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
This deeply comforting casserole is topped with a crunchy dusting of Lay’s® Classic potato chips.
- 1 (1lb. 14oz) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (10.75oz) can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) container of sour cream
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 cup of crushed Lay’s® Classic Potato Chips
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the thawed hash browns with the butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, cheddar cheese, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Place mixture in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, serve, and enjoy!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.