Stacy’s® Honey-Blackberry Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 3 Cups Greek yogurt
- ½ Pint Blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch Salt
How to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, smash the blackberries with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- When ready to serve, spoon the blackberry mixture into the center of the yogurt. Gently fold in berries, but don’t mix completely.
- Serve with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.