Grilled Corn with Crunchy TOSTITOS®
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style
- Leftover ears sweet corn
Per corn ear:
- 1 skewer
- 2 oz. mayo
- 1 oz. cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon chile lime seasoning
- 1 lime squeeze
- Drizzle of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Crush TOSTITOS® chips with a rolling pin or by hand. Pull out larger pieces for topping and place remaining in a shallow bowl.
- Skewer the corn and grill on high until heated through and charred.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to the touch.
- Spread mayo on one side of the corn then dip into the crushed TOSTITOS®.
- Drizzle with hot sauce then sprinkle cotija (yes, what the clouds of heaven are made of).
- Add a squeeze of lime, and a pinch of salt, pepper and chile lime seasoning. #Done
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.