How to make it:
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Cut pepperoni slices with cookie cutter into 24 small stars.
- Arrange chips on a lightly greased, aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top each chip with ½ tsp of salsa, leaving a thin border around the edges.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of salsa and then add pepperoni stars.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Plate these apps and work on your acceptance speech.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.