“Hot” Chocolate Shake
Sugar and spice. Everything needed to make this milkshake dangerously nice. Creamy chocolate ice cream, raspberries and crushed CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN' HOT® snacks blended together for the perfect balance of sweet and heat. Garnished with a raspberry and CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN' HOT® snacks.
- 5-6 Tbsp Crushed CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- 4 cups Chocolate ice cream
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Ice
How to make it
- Wash the raspberries.
- Puree all of the ingredients in a blender. Keep a few of the raspberries for the garnish.
- Moisten the rim of four to six cups, and dip them into a plate of crushed CHEETOS® to add a spicy rim.
- Note: To thicken shake, add more crushed CHEETOS®, ice cream and chocolate chips.
- Serve with a skewered raspberry and a CHEETOS® Puff.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Flamin' Hot® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last