CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® Elotes
Channel your inner Flamin’ Hot fandom with these Flamin’ Hot elotes. Classic street corn buttered and covered from ear to ear in CHEETOS® Puffs White Cheddar and CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN' HOT® products AND then topped with even more CHEETOS®. Can we get a what-what?!
- 230 g bag CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks, pulverized into dust (also known as “Cheetle”!)
- 240 g bag CHEETOS® Puffs White Cheddar Cheese Flavoured Snacks, pulverized into Cheetle
- 6 Ears of corn, cut in half
- 12 Wooden sticks
- 4 cups Mayo
- 2 cups Softened butter
- 4 Limes halved
How to make it
- Add sticks to the bottom of the corn, popsicle-style.
- Steam or grill the corn ’til hot, about 3 - 5 minutes. Turn frequently so corn gets very hot but doesn’t burn.
- Coat the corn with butter and mayo.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Add the CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN' HOT® into a blender, pulverize, and set aside. Do the same with the CHEETOS® Puffs White Cheddar. Transfer both to separate plates.
- Squeeze lime juice all over the corn, and roll the corn in the CHEETOS® Cheetle.
- Finally, top the corn with CHEETOS® Puffs White Cheddar or CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN' HOT® Cheetle.
DID YOU KNOW? That delicious, cheesy dust on your fingers when you enjoy Cheetos is called CHEETLE!
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Flamin' Hot® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last