CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® Wings
If we had a wall of flame, these would make the cut. Our wings are drenched in a delicious chili sauce and then covered in CHEETOS® Flamin’ Hot . Trust us — there is nothin’ chicken about trying these wings.
- 2 cups Gochujang (red pepper paste)
- 2 cups Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Soy sauce
- 3 Jalapeños, chopped
- 3 tsp Gochugaru (red pepper powder)
- 1/2 cup Mirin
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 Lime (zest and juice)
- 1 Orange (zest and juice)
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 cup Cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 5 pounds Chicken wings
- Fryer oil
- Ranch dressing
How to make it
- Puree all the wing sauce ingredients in a blender. Set aside.
- Pour the CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® snacks into a blender to pulverize into dust (also called “Cheetle”!). Set aside.
- Fry wings at 300 F for about 7 minutes in a cast-iron pan.
- Toss in the wing sauce.
- Shower wings with the CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® dust.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing.
DID YOU KNOW? That delicious, cheesy dust on your fingers when you enjoy Cheetos is called CHEETLE!