Mason Jar Shake
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Cap’n Crunch® Original cereal, finely crushed
- 1 Cup Low Fat Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Condensed Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Garnish with Whipped Cream, Sprinkles, and extra Cap'n Crunch® Original cereal
- In a mason jar (450 ml), add all ingredients, except ½ cup of the milk. Make sure all ingredients are placed in the fridge and thoroughly chilled beforehand.
- Tightly screw on the lid of the jar, and vigorously shake for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid is thickened and coats the back of a spoon, but is not yet fluffy like whipped cream.
- Place into a freezer-safe container, and freeze for approximately 4 hours, until the ice cream is the consistency of soft-serve.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and scoop back into the jar. Shake/blend with the remaining ½ cup milk.
- Garnish the shake with whipped cream, sprinkles, and additional pieces of Cap’n Crunch® Original cereal.
Set your Sails and Save!
Don’t get left high and dry come breakfast time. Sign up for Tasty Rewards and claim our latest coupon now!Get my coupon*
*Tasty Rewards Members – Get Your Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last