- 4 Cups Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries™ cereal
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 4-6 Slices Challah, Brioche, or Texas Toast
- 4-6 Tablespoons Butter
- Garnish with Fresh Berries, Powdered Sugar, Maple Syrup, Butter
- Crush the Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries™ cereal, and place into a large, shallow dish or plate.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, sugar and salt, then pour into a separate bowl or shallow dish.
- Dip the slices of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides. Allow the excess to drip off, then immediately transfer to the container with the crushed Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries™ cereal.
- Gently press the Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries™ cereal pieces onto the entire surface of the bread.
- Cook on a preheated griddle or large pan, coated with butter. Cook for approximately 10 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Place the cooked French toast onto a plate, and garnish with additional pieces of Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries™ cereal, and your choice of toppings.
Set your Sails and Save!
Don’t get left high and dry come breakfast time. Sign up for Tasty Rewards and claim our latest coupon now!Get my coupon*
*Tasty Rewards Members – Get Your Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last