Yogurt Pesto Dip & Pita Chips
- 1 bag (8 ounce) STACY’S® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup basil pesto, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
How to make it:
- Combine Greek yogurt with 3 tablespoons of the pesto and salt. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Dollop remaining pesto over top; swirl pesto into yogurt with small spoon.
- Garnish with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil.
- Serve with STACY’S® Simply Naked® Pita Chips for dipping.
Tip: For variations, substitute crumbled feta or chopped pitted black olives for sun-dried tomatoes.
Serves: 6 to 8
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.