Brisk weather and friends curled up on your sofa call for a drink that is wonderfully warming. The combination of TROPICANA® Lemonade’s bright flavor, honey syrup’s sweetness, and ginger’s signature spiciness makes this drink welcome in winter.
- 2 ounces TROPICANA® Lemonade
- ¼ ounce honey syrup*
- ¼ ounce ginger syrup**
- 1 ½ ounces scotch
- Candied ginger for garnish
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups water
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with candied ginger.
- Combine the honey and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the honey has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to a clean glass jar.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer over medium-low heat and cook for one hour.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Strain the syrup twice through a sieve or cheesecloth into a glass jar and refrigerate.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.