White Chocolate Potato Chips
Surprise your guests with the irresistible and unexpected combination of salty and sweet when you make these delicious snacks using LAY’S® Wavy Original Potato Chips. Easy to make, these chocolaty chips are ideal to serve at a casual holiday party, or bring them to the office potluck, then stand back as everyone asks for more. Pair them with an ice cold PEPSI to create a perfectly satisfying combination. Keep the ingredients on hand to whip up a quick TV-watching snack or make a large batch to package as a fun holiday gift.
- 1 bag LAY’S® Wavy Original Potato Chips
- 1 package(12 oz.) of white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes (optional)
How to make it:
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave. Pull it out every 30 seconds to stir.
- Stir the cinnamon and nutmeg into the melted white chocolate until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip the potato chips halfway into the melted white chocolate one at a time. Let the excess melted chocolate drip off. Place each chip on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the chips with the chopped walnuts and coconut flakes, if using.
- Refrigerate about 20 minutes, until chocolate is fully set. Serve immediately.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.