White Chocolate Dipped Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- Your favorite white chocolate
How to make it:
- Adjust the power of your microwave to 50% or medium strength.
- Chop or break the white chocolate into small, cube size even pieces.
- Microwave the white chocolate for 30 second intervals, watching closely so as to not overcook
- Once it's ready, hold the Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip by the corner, dip about 1/3 of the way into the chocolate. Place chip on wax paper and put in the freezer until hardened (about 15 minutes).
- Serve alone or as a garnish for ice cream or with fresh fruit.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.