- 1 bag Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. mascarpone cheese, softened
- 8 oz. gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup dried figs, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 3 tbsp honey, plus more for drizzling
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the cream cheese, mascarpone and gorgonzola in a bowl with a spatula until creamy.
- Fold in the figs and honey, stir until evenly combined.
- Place the mixture into an oven safe bowl.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, it’s ready when it’s golden and bubbly on top.
- Top the dip with figs and drizzle of honey.
- Serve with Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.