- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® Bite Size Rounds
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 container sour cream
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Evenly space 24 TOSTITOS® Bite Size Rounds on a baking sheet.
- Add 1 Tbsp of beans to each chip.
- Top with 2 tsp of cheese.
- Pop into the oven and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts and browns.
- Add 1 Tbsp lettuce and 1 tsp Pico de Gallo to each mini tostada.
- Serve with sour cream and avocado.
- Prepare to hear compliments like “best in the galaxy” and “intergalactically good".
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.