Score big at your next party.
- 1/4 cup TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso (Medium)
- 3 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 plastic sandwich bag
How to make it:
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, crumble tater tots with a fork then mix in egg, parsley, ½ tsp salt, milk and flour.
- In a separate bowl, mix TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso (Medium), ½ tsp salt and ground beef.
- Divide meat and cheese mixture evenly into 8 balls then shape into an oval.
- Align all 8 footballs on a baking sheet.
- Coat each football in the potato mixture and re-form into an oval.
- Carefully place footballs in hot oil and fry for 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Use a skewer to help roll the footballs in oil so they’ll keep their shape. Wear an apron and be careful, oil is hot and poppin’.
- Fill the sandwich bag with sour cream and cut a teeny tiny hole in the corner to create a piping bag.
- Gently squeeze the bag to add laces to each football.
- Once this final step is completed, celebrate with an end zone dance. You’ve earned it.
We’ve got you covered with all your favorite snacks!