TOSTITOS® Mini BBQ Quesadillas
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Crispy Rounds
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso (Medium)
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Mild)
- BBQ leftovers (ribs, pulled pork, chopped up burger patties, etc.)
- 1 cup medium cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 lime, cut in halves
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- Small bunch cilantro, finely chopped
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 200°, wrap BBQ leftovers in foil and heat in oven until they reach internal temp of at least 145°.
- While BBQ is reheating, heat jar of TOSTITOS® Salsa con Queso over medium low heat. Keep stirring to ensure that the cheese sauce doesn’t burn.
- Slowly add in shredded cheeses in bunches and stir until fully melted. Keep warm on low heat.
- Remove BBQ from oven (mmm…smells even better than yesterday) and shred meat.
- Build mini quesadillas by placing spoonful of cheese sauce onto a TOSTITOS® Crispy Round tortilla chip then topping with BBQ, white onion, and cilantro. Place another TOSTITOS® Crispy Round tortilla chip on top and top with dollop of sour cream and TOSTITOS® Mild Chunky Salsa. Add a squeeze of lime and…voilà! They’re ready to be served.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.