Tostitos® Jalapeño Popper Bites Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 jalapeños seeded diced
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 48 Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, green onions, jalapeños, bacon, pepper jack and cheddar cheese.
- Spoon filling into Tostitos® Scoops!® - about a teaspoon each.
- Top with additional bacon and cheddar cheese if desired.
- Bake for 8 to10 minutes or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.