TOSTITOS® Festive Spinach Dip Chip Cups
These bite sized spinach dip and cheese filled Scoops, made with fresh ingredients and TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip, will delight as they can be served in a wreath, tree, or star shape to serve up a holiday feel. Also, salsa is great as an accompanying dip for a festive and delicious red and green theme!
- 24 oz of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ of 1 jar (15 oz) TOSTITOS® creamy spinach dip
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ red pepper flakes, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Bag of TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of TOSTITOS® salsa
How to make it:
Yield: 25 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan on medium-high heat, and saute garlic for 1 minute until translucent and aromatic. Then add spinach and cook for 4 minutes until wilted. Drain the liquid from the spinach and place in a large bowl.
- In the same bowl with the spinach, add TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip, parmesan, mozzarella, and red chili flakes, then salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined, and scoop ½ tablespoons of mixture into each TOSTITOS® scoop.
- Arrange the filled scoops into an oven-safe dish or cast-iron skillet. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Raise the oven temperature to 375 degrees. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted, bubbly and golden.
- Serve with TOSTITOS® salsa, and enjoy immediately!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.