TOSTITOS® Crusted Corn Dogs
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style
- Leftover hot dogs
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk Per Hot Dog
- 1 skewer
- Drizzle Mayo
- Drizzle Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
How to make it:
- Heat fryer to 350°.
- Make the batter by combining cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt, ground mustard, pepper, and baking powder and then mix in the egg and milk. Set aside.
- Crush TOSTITOS® chips with a rolling pin or by hand (if you’re talented like that) and place in a shallow bowl.
- Dip one leftover hot dog at a time into the batter, roll into crushed TOSTITOS® (hungry yet?) and place into fryer. Do not place on the basket in case it sticks.
- Once golden brown and cooked through drizzle with mayo and ketchup.
- Sprinkle on the cilantro (ahhh…fresh) and serve.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.