TOSTITOS® Crab Dip and Tortilla Chips
- 1 bag (13 oz) TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant-Style Tortilla Chips
- 8 ounces brick-style plain cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay® seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 cups crab meat (12 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded aged Cheddar cheese
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, chives, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Fold in crab meat and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
- Scrape into greased shallow 4-cup (1 quart) baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant-Style Tortilla Chips.
Tip: Use canned or fresh crab meat as desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.