TOSTITOS® Cheesy Potato Wedge Pie with Salsa
A pie plate lined with shredded cheese and lined with crisp potato wedges placed vertically. Topped with TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa and more cheese for a sharable potato pie. Garnished with sour cream, cilantro, and diced red onion.
- 4 (15-ounce) bags frozen seasoned potato wedges
- 1 cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Medium Salsa, plus more for serving
- 3 cups grated Mexican cheese blend
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Diced red onion, for garnish
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Cook the potato wedges according to package instructions. Cool until ready to handle.
- Scatter 1 1/2 cups of the grated cheese into the pie dish to help the wedges stay put. Add the salsa and spread on top. Arrange the wedges in a concentric pattern around the dish filling the entire pie dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until warmed through and golden brown on top. Remove from oven and garnish with extra salsa, chopped cilantro and diced red onion.
Yield: 6 servings
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.