TOSTITOS® 7-Layer Dip Wedding Cake
- 2 jars TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso (Medium)
- 2 packages SABRA® Classic Guacamole or SABRA® Spicy Guacamole
- 2 jars TOSTITOS® Queso Blanco Dip (Medium)
- 2 jars TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Medium)
- 2 cans Refried beans
- 2 packages Sour Cream
- 1 package Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Small cylindrical glass serving bowl
- 1 Large cylindrical glass serving bowl
- 1 Plastic cup
- 1 Plastic bag
- 1 Piping tip
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style
How to make it:
- Begin making the layer dip by emptying the can of refried beans into the bottom of a large, cylindrical, glass bowl and spreading them evenly.
- Press a plastic cup, upside down, into the beans in the center of the large glass bowl. Later, this will act as a stand for the smaller glass bowl.
- Next, add the salsa, queso, guacamole, and sour cream by continuing to layer the dips in a ring around the cup until the large bowl is full to the top.
- Place the smaller, cylindrical, glass bowl on top of the plastic cup in the center of the large bowl as the second “tier”.
- Fill the smaller bowl with layers of dip and ingredients until full.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half, and place in a ring around the surface of the large bowl to decorate.
- As an additional garnish, use a plastic bag filled with guacamole with your piping tip of choice to add piping around the rim of the small glass bowl.
- Enjoy with a bag of TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.