Tomato soup with Stacy’s® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
- 5-6 large, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 4-5 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- ½ cup warm chicken stock or water, optional
- Cream for topping, optional
- Fresh basil for topping, optional
How to make it:
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, oil, salt and pepper to taste and spread on to a foil covered cookie sheet or roasting pan.
- Roast in oven for 30-45 minutes or until tomatoes wilt. Cool for 10 minutes.
- START TIMER
- Place roasted tomatoes and garlic mix into blender.
- Add warm stock to taste. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Swirl cream and sprinkle basil on top before serving.
- Serve with Stacy’s® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips on the side or as a topping.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.