- 1/3 cup Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips broken
- 1 cup Tostitos® Mild Salsa
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 340 g lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper each
- 340 g pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella and aged cheddar cheese each
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 2 tbsp sour cream (optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium‑heat and cook beef for 5 to 7 minutes until no longer pink.
- Drain fat.
- To pan add onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook, for 5 minutes, stirring until onion is softened.
- Let cool.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 12‑inch round.
- Place on 12‑inch pizza pan.
- Spread with salsa.
- Top with meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Immediately top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives and green onions.
- Sprinkle crushed chips over‑top.
- Dollop with sour cream, if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.