Sweet, Sweet Victory Nachos
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Cantina Traditional
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 6 Strips Cooked Bacon, Crumbled
How to make it:
- Place dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in separate microwavable bowls.
- Microwave each bowl separately, stirring every 30 seconds, for approximately 1½ minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- On parchment or waxed paper–lined baking sheets, arrange TOSTITOS® Cantina Traditional in single layer; drizzle with dark and white chocolate.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Meatless Tip: Skip the crispy, crumbly bacon and add sea salt instead.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.