Sweet & Salty Fritos® Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks of butter (1 cup), room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces chocolate chunks
- 4 ounces toffee bits
- 1 ½ cups crushed Fritos® Original Corn Chips
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate large bowl beat the butter and both sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla, beating until well mixed. Slowly add the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, toffee bits and crushed Fritos® Original Corn Chips. Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and place on the baking sheets, press down slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.