Sweet Galentine's SCOOPS!®
- 18 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 4 oz. bar bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 9 small strawberries
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Shaved chocolate, to garnish
- Sweetened whipped cream, to garnish
How to make it:
- Combine bittersweet chocolate and half of the cream in a small glass bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds until chocolate is smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Whisk in remaining cream. Place in the freezer, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes or until very cold. Like brrrrr, real cold.
- While the chocolate is cooling, slice 2 sides off of each strawberry, discarding the center. (Or eat them. Why waste a strawberry?) Cut a small triangle out of the top of each slice to create a heart shape.
- Beat cold chocolate mixture and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon or pipe mousse into TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®.
- Top with strawberry hearts and garnish with sweetened whip cream if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.