- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Bite Size
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Medium)
- 2 cans FRITOS® bean dip
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups SABRA® Classic Guacamole or SABRA® Spicy Guacamole
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 1 (24 oz. Container) sour cream
- 35 grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 50 sliced olives
How to make it:
- Evenly spread your refried beans on the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and scallions. Be generous, this is the good stuff.
- Up next, a layer of TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Medium).
- After that, add a layer of guac and top it off with sour cream. Use as much sour cream as you need to give your flag a white base.
- Build the rows of tomato and TOSTITOS® Bite Size Tortilla Chips, alternating tomato and chip until you have 3 rows of tomatoes and 3 rows of chips.
- When you get to the third chip row, start placing your olive stars on the left half of the top. The spacing of the olives is a row of 6, then a row of 5, until there are 9 rows and 50 stars.
- Continue making the tomato and chip stripes on the right side until you have finished all the rows.
- TOSTITOS® Tip: Be sure to drain the olives on a paper towel first so the flag stays white (YAY), not gray (BOO). Enjoy!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.