- 1 bag Stacy’s® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- 1 (17 oz) container of greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 3 thin green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Artichoke hearts to garnish (optional)
How to make it:
- Chop the kale, spinach, green onion, red pepper and carrot as fine as possible.
- Once chopped, combine all ingredients (except pita chips) in a bowl and mix until combined. Add seasoning to taste.
- Store in refrigerator for a few hours before serving for maximum flavor.
- Serve with Stacy’s® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.