Spicy SCOOPS!® Roulette
- 32 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- ½ cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Medium)
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Fiesta Bean & Cheese Dip
- 1 cup black beans, strained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 habanero pepper, minced with seeds removed
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to make it:
- Scoop TOSTITOS® Fiesta Bean & Cheese Dip into a bowl and mix in black beans and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 1 to 2 tsp (or more) minced habanero into 1 chip. Top with 1 tbsp of the bean dip mixture and sliced olives, and set aside.
- Line up half of your TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® and add 1 tbsp of bean dip mixture to each until you run out. Top with sliced olives.
- Fill remaining SCOOPS!® with feta crumbles, salsa, and bacon, in that order.
- On a large platter, place all the SCOOPS!® along the edge, alternating red and black and making a mental note of the hot, hot habanero chip.
- Serve SCOOPS!® with the warning that one is really spicy!
- TOSTITOS® Tips! If you want to make the surprise chip super spicy, add habanero seeds. If you want to make it less spicy, use a jalapeño instead.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.