Spicy CHEETOS® Nachos
- 1½ cups CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks, pulverized to size of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp.chopped dill
- ½ tsp. Celery salt
- 2 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Milk, more if necessary
- Kosher salt
- 2 large dill pickles, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs, beaten together with 1 tbsp. water until smooth
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
How to make it:
- Combine the mayo, sour cream, garlic and onion powder, chives, parsley, dill and celery salt. Season with Kosher salt.
- Pat the pickles dry.
- Set up the standard breading procedure: (a) 1 cup flour, (b) egg wash, (c) breadcrumbs and (d) 1 cup CHEETOS® crumbs (reserve ½ cup).
- Run the pickles through the breading procedure and reserve in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Fry the pickles until they are brown and crispy. Toss with CHEETOS® crumbs and serve with ranch dressing.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.