- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
How to make it:
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals and stir until fully melted.
- Once melted, add the 1/2 cup marshmallow cream by spoonfuls and put it in the microwave for another 20 seconds until the marshmallow is softened.
- Swirl the marshmallow cream throughout creating a marbled look.
- Serve immediately with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.