Sloppy Salsa Joes
How to make it:
- In non‑stick skillet, sauté beef over medium‑high heat, breaking up with spoon, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Drain off any fat.
- Add onion, green pepper and chilli powder; cook over medium heat, stirring often, until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Tostitos® Salsa and tomato juice; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture on Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips and serve.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.