Sautéed Veggie Scoops!®
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Salsa
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
How to make it:
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium‑high heat; add zucchini, yellow squash, onion and red pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for about 7 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Remove from heat; transfer to bowl and mix in cheese and salsa.
- Place tablespoonful (15 mL) of the mixture into each Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips. Bake in preheated 300°F (150°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.